Save the date: CIMAM’s 2023 General Assembly
CIMAM’s 2023 General Assembly.
Saturday, November 11, 2023, 19:00 - 20:00 hrs. Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires
The 2023 General Assembly will be held in Buenos Aires, on Saturday, November 11, from 19:00–20:00 hrs. ART (Argentina Time), during the CIMAM 2023 Annual Conference hosted by the Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires. The session will be streamed live for members who are unable to attend in person.
- Review the amendments to the CIMAM Bylaws and vote here (login to the CIMAM Members Only area).
- Register to attend CIMAM’s General Assembly online here.
At this year's meeting, the Board will announce the hosting institution for the CIMAM Annual Conference in 2024, as well as the recipients of the Outstanding Museum Practices Award. The Board will also announce the result of the voting conducted to amend the CIMAM Bylaws.
The meeting will provide first-hand information about CIMAM’s latest news, developments, finances, and programs by the members of the CIMAM Board. The General Assembly, CIMAM's supreme governing body, consists of all voting members* and offers the opportunity to meet in a professional atmosphere, share suggestions, and give feedback about CIMAM, as well as discuss the multiple challenges to modern and contemporary art museums and collections in which CIMAM can play a key role.
Agenda for the CIMAM’s General Assembly on Saturday, November 11, 2023, 19:00–20:00 hrs. at the Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires.
- CIMAM President and Secretary-General report on CIMAM’s strategic advancements and finances (5 minutes)
- Chairs of CIMAM working groups report on their activities (15 minutes).
- Open discussion: General feedback for CIMAM (15 minutes).
- Review voting results to approve the amendments to CIMAM Bylaws (5 minutes).
- Announce the recipients of the Outstanding Museum Practices Award (5 minutes).
- Announce the host and dates for CIMAM 2024 (5 minutes).
*CIMAM Members are those who have paid for their 2023–25 CIMAM membership fees. CIMAM Patrons can attend but have no voting rights. If you have any questions regarding your membership status, please contact email@example.com.