Learning and Engagement Curatorial Fellow at MOSTYN, Llandudno, Wales
28 January 2021
We are seeking someone with the experience and skills to bring cultural and societal issues to life through the arts, introducing as wide an audience as possible to the benefits and opportunities of contemporary art. The post holder will research and formulate plans for ambitious and experimental approaches to reaching new audiences and widening engagement with our communities.
How to apply :
- Read the Job Description and Outline person specification.
- Submit a CV and Covering Letter. Ensure you tell us how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience in the person specification.
- Supply the names, email address, full postal address and telephone numbers of two people who can give you a reference. At least one of these should be your current or most recent employer.
- Email your application to Steph Leeder, Head of Finance and Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, please check: https://bit.ly/3poTTpA
Download the full job description and application process here
- The closing date for applications is noon, Sunday 28 February 2021.
- Interviews are expected to take place w/c 8 March 2021.
- Contact MOSTYN on 01492 879201 and your call will be directed to Alfredo Cramerotti, Director. Alternatively, email: email@example.com