CIMAM's membership term is of 3 years. All CIMAM memberships expired in December 2022.
Since January 2023, CIMAM's membership fees are aligned with ICOM's by using the same criteria by country, according to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), ensuring equal access to CIMAM for all professionals around the world.
Individual CIMAM Membership fee 2023-25/three years
CIMAM members pay the three years' dues in a single settlement. Members will pay for two years if they join or renew in 2024. And in 2025, members will pay for one year:
Individual Group A (180,00€/three years)
Individual Group B (120,00€/three years)
Individual Group C (69,00€/three years)
Individual Group D (42,00€/three years)
Institutional CIMAM Membership fee 2023-25/three years
CIMAM offers six different fees based on the GDP PPP* of their country and the operating budget of the museum/institution.
Operating budget < €30,000 (3 cards)
- Group A (648€/three years)
- Group B (519€/three years)
- Group C (384€/three years)
- Group D (288€/three years)
Operating budget: €30,000 - €100,000 (4 cards)
- Group A (864€/three years)
- Group B (690€/three years)
- Group C (510€/three years)
- Group D (384€/three years)
Operating budget: €100,000 - €1,000,000 (5 cards)
- Group A (1.080€/three years)
- Group B (864€/three years)
- Group C (639€/three years)
- Group D (480€/three years)
Operating budget: €1,000,000 - €5,000,000 (6 cards)
- Group A (1.296€/three years)
- Group B (1.038€/three years)
- Group C (768€/three years)
- Group D (576€/three years)
Operating budget: €5,000,000 - €10,000,000 (7 cards)
- Group A (1.512€/three years)
- Group B (1.209€/three years)
- Group C (894€/three years)
- Group D (672€/three years)
Operating budget > €10,000,000 (8 cards)
- Group A (1.728€/three years)
- Group B (1.728€/three years)
- Group C (1.728€/three years)
- Group D (1.728€/three years)
*Access the four groups of countries according to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).
GROUP A: GDP higher than 35,600 €
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Darussalam, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holy See, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America.
GROUP B: GDP ranging between 19,000 € and 35,600 €
Bahamas, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Oman, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uruguay
GROUP C: GDP ranging between 6,500 € and 19,000 €
Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Lao, Lebanon, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, North Macedonia, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
GROUP D: GDP lower than 6,500 €
Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Togo, Angola, Gambia, Myanmar, Tonga, Bangladesh, Ghana, Nepal, Tuvalu, Belize, Guinea, Nicaragua, Uganda, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, United Republic of Tanzania, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Burundi, Honduras, Pakistan, Venezuela, Cabo Verde, India, Palestine, Yemen, Cambodia, Kenya, Papua New Guinea, Zambia, Cameroon, Kiribati, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Kyrgystan, Samoa, Chad, Lesotho, Sao Tome and Príncipe, Comoros, Congo, Liberia, Senegal, Libya, Sierra Leone, Côte d'Ivoire, Madagascar, Solomon Islands, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Malawi, Somalia, Mali, South Sudan, Congo CDR, Marshall Islands, Sudan, Djibouti, Mauritania, Tajikistan, Eritrea, Micronesia, Timor-Leste.
Institutional Membership policy:
- CIMAM membership cards are nominal and for individual use only.
- Beneficiaries of institutional membership cards are members from the curatorial, exhibitions, collections, public programs, and education departments nominated by the institution's Director.
- Purchase additional cards: You can acquire additional cards for your staff by paying the corresponding fee by credit card or bank transfer.
Should you have any questions about your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you wish to support CIMAM's programs and activities above your membership dues?
→ Make a donation