We keep adding members to CIMAM who have been contributing to the excellence of the profession for years. Thank you!
CIMAM is proud of the ongoing loyalty of professionals from around the world. Thank you for renewing your membership with CIMAM:
Marie-Claude Beaud, Director, Nouveau Musée National de Monaco, Monaco
Franklin Sirmans, Director, Perez Art Museum Miami, Miami
Hans Ulrich Obrist, Artistic Director , Serpentine Gallery, London
Marcelo Araujo, General Director, Instituto Moreira Salles, São Paulo
Mari Carmen Ramirez Ph.D., The Wortham Curator of Latin American Art & Director, International Center for the Arts of the Americas, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Julia Rebouças, Independent Curator, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
1) Be part of the only global modern and contemporary art museum network representing the interests of the profession.
2) Free admission to modern and contemporary art museums, collections, and biennials worldwide.
3) Rights to vote to constitute the Board, at the General Assembly and at other programs and activities.
4) Take part in CIMAM’s Outstanding Museum Practice Award selection process.
6) Connect with over 600 contemporary art museum professionals worldwide at CIMAM’s membership directory.
7) Contribute to current discussions or start a new one submitting a paper or article at CIMAM’s online Forum.
8) Post and search available job opportunities for curators, directors, and museum professionals of contemporary art.
9) Receive CIMAM’s advocacy Museum Watch Alerts and Newsletters.
10) Access best practice guidelines on museum practice, sustainability and managing controversial content.
CIMAM – International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art – is an Affiliated Organization of ICOM.* Founded in 1962, CIMAM’s vision is a world where the contribution of museums, collections, and archives of modern and contemporary art to the cultural, social, and economic well-being of society is recognized and respected.
Join today, and take part in our network with over 500 contemporary art museum professionals from 69 countries.
Thank you for taking part in CIMAM!