Nominations received for OMPA 2023
The call for nominations was launched on June 30 and ended on October 1, 2023. We are delighted to announce the list of 12 submitted projects by modern and contemporary art museums and collections. The OMPA working group will propose a shortlist from the submissions, from which the entire CIMAM Board will name the three finalists during the CIMAM Annual Conference in Buenos Aires. You can read about all the submitted projects by clicking on this link. We will keep you updated on the winners!
We would like to express our gratitude to all of you who have submitted nominations and congratulate you on the outstanding work that you are doing in your institutions.
- J.S. McLean Centre for Indigenous + Canadian Art, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Canada
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Bogotá, Colombia
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Panamá
- Zeitz MOCAA in partnership with the University of the Western Cape Museum, UWC, South Africa
- TarraWarra Museum of Art, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de la Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Museo La Tertulia – La Tertulia Museum, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
- Fundació Joan Miró, Barcelona, Spain
- Fundacion Sanso, Manila, Philippines
- Triennale Art & Industrie, Frac Grand Large — Hauts-de-France, Dunkerque, France
- Museum of Art & Photography (MAP), Bengaluru, India
- Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
Learn more about CIMAM's OMPA call, working group, and previously awarded projects: