CIMAM 2022 Annual Conference
Mallorca 11 – 13 November
The CIMAM 2022 Annual Conference will be held in Mallorca (Balearic Islands), Spain on 11–13 November, hosted by Es Baluard Museu d'Art Contemporani de Palma.
The 2022 edition will be marked by the 60th anniversary of this organization and will coincide with the elections of the CIMAM Board and the appointment of the CIMAM President.
The 2022 Contents Committee, formed by five members of the CIMAM Board and three museum professionals from the Spanish context, is working on the topics proposal, based on the comments and feedback sent us after this last edition, and taking into account the urgent and relevant issues that affect the development of the profession of curators and directors of modern and contemporary art museums.
This year we are counting on the experience and trajectory of these professionals to guarantee a vigorous and thoughtful debate:
- Manuel Borja-Villel, CIMAM Honorary Member, Director, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Madrid.
- Saskia Bos, CIMAM Board Member, Independent Curator, and Critic, Amsterdam.
- Sarah Glennie, CIMAM Board Member, Director, National College of Art and Design, Dublin.
- Mami Kataoka, CIMAM President, Director, Mori Art Museum, Tokyo.
- Malgorzata Ludwisiak, CIMAM Board Member, Chief Curator, Department of Modern Art National Museum in Gdansk.
- Agustín Pérez Rubio, (Chair of Contents Committee), CIMAM Board Member, Independent Curator, Madrid.
- Imma Prieto, Director, Es Baluard Museu d'Art Contemporani de Palma, Palma, Mallorca.
- Berta Sureda, Independent Culture Researcher and Manager, Palma, Mallorca.