The View from Here
#1 The View from Here
- Suzanne Cotter, CIMAM Board Member, and Director, Mudam Luxembourg - Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean, Luxembourg.
- Ernestine Mifetu-White, Director, William Humphreys Art Gallery, Kimberley.
- Sally Tallant, Director, Queens Museum of Art, New York.
Moderated by Frances Morris, CIMAM Board Member, and Director, Tate Modern, London.
- In a political and social context where people are not interested in art and culture because they are starving, engaging with artists to unpack what this means for society is critical to demonstrate the relevance and importance of the creative community. Ernestine Mifetu-White
- This crisis is an opportunity to remind everyone else that museums are part of the economics, the makeup of a place, and the identity of the people that live in that place. Suzanne Cotter
Did you miss it? Watch the webinar at CIMAM's only member section.