CIMAM’s 2022 General Assembly
The 2022 General Assembly will be held on Sunday 13 November for 1h and 15 minutes in La Lonja de Palma and online.
The General Assembly is the supreme governing body of CIMAM and consists of all members present. Only voting members, those who have paid their membership fees, are entitled to vote. Patrons may attend the General Assembly and contribute to the discussion but may not vote.
Agenda. Sunday 13 November 2022, 15:10 – 16:25 hrs. La Lonja de Palma
- President Report > Welcome and summary of 2022 (5 minutes)
- Secretary-Treasurer Report > Finance (5 minutes)
- Approval of CIMAM’s new membership fees (5 minutes)
- Working Groups Report (20 minutes)
- > Museum Watch
> Sustainability and Ecology in Museum Practice
> Travel Grant Program
> Outstanding Museum Practices Award > Announce awarded project.
- Feedback session and open discussion with CIMAM members (20 minutes)
- Announce the newly elected CIMAM Board members for the period 2023-25 (5 minutes).
Vote for CIMAM Board Elections 2023 – 2025
- Vote online: October to 10 November, at the Members Only section entering your username (email address) and password.
- Vote in person: 11 to 13 November until 10:40 hrs. at the CIMAM 2022 Annual Conference, La Lonja de Palma, Mallorca, Spain.
*CIMAM Members are those who have paid for their 2020-2022 CIMAM membership fees. If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact email@example.com.