CIMAM’s 2019 General Assembly
The 2019 General Assembly will be held on Sunday 17 November during 1h and 30 min.
The General Assembly is the supreme governing body of CIMAM and consists of all members present. Only voting members, those who have paid their membership fees, are entitled to vote. Patrons may attend the General Assembly and contribute to the discussion but may not vote.
Agenda. Sunday 17 November 2019, 14:00 – 15:30 hrs. Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, Sydney
- Presentation of Workshop Conclusions by members of the board.
- Open discussion:
General feedback for CIMAM.
The status of CIMAM as an Affiliated Organization.
ICOM’s new Museum Definition.
- CIMAM President and Secretary-Treasurer report on CIMAM’s finances and activities.
- Announce the dates for CIMAM 2020 in Lodz and Gdansk, Poland.
- Announce the newly elected CIMAM Board members for the period 2020-2022.
Vote for CIMAM Board Elections 2020 – 2022
- Vote online: 14 October to 4 November, at the Members Only section entering your username (email address) and password.
- Vote in person: 15 to 17 November, at the CIMAM 2019 Annual Conference, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia.
*CIMAM Members are those who have paid for their 2017–2019 CIMAM membership fees. If you have any questions regarding your membership status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.