Asia Art Archive in India seeks Programmes Coordinator
AAA in India is an organisation committed to building resources around the region’s dynamic contemporary art scene through the development of its collections and research projects. The candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience and realise ideas through programming and audience development.
Asia Art Archive in India seeks to hire a full-time Programmes Coordinator.
- Coordinating and supervising all aspects of AAA in India’s programming, including conceptualisation, logistics, budgeting, and communication with external partners and participants
- Managing AAA in India’s online presence by contributing ideas and content for website and social media
- Working with colleagues to support the production, execution, and delivery of programmes
- Promoting a strong and consistent presence for AAA in India through public platforms
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing, dynamic, and organised team-player who can also work independently. Other requirements include:
- Two years of relevant work experience, preferably in managing public programmes or curating in arts organisations/institutions
- A degree in the arts or related disciplines
- Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art and culture
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to solve problems creatively and tactfully
- Fluency in spoken and written English and at least one other South Asian language
- Excellent skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro (preferred)
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter with expected salary, along with names and contact details of two referees to Ms. Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Further information: https://aaa.org.hk